Training and Support on how to effectively use The Assessment of Functional Living Skills
Learn directly from the
co-creator of the AFLS himself how to maximize the effectiveness of this new and unique assessment tool. Find out how to promote independence amongst learners of all ages in a variety of domains within home, school and community settings.
Other workshops we offer:
- Toilet Training
- IEP development
- Assessing and treating severe behavior challenges in school settings including self-injurious behaviors, physical aggression and non-compliance
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Advanced ABA: A review of various evidence-based teaching methodologies that fall under the ABA umbrella, including natural environment teaching, discrete trial teaching, activity schedules, modeling, shaping and verbal behavior
- Promoting social skills in individuals with Autism or Asperger Syndrome
- Other Autism-related topics that can be customized to your group’s unique needs
We can custom-create workshops for audiences comprised of…
- Parents and other family members
- ABA therapists or those with career aspirations in this field
- Teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school personnel
- School psychologists
- Speech pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- Anyone else seeking to expand their knowledge in working with individuals on the Autism Spectrum
Why a workshop?
- Bring expertise to your geographical region that is otherwise not locally available (we travel extensively)
- Get a fresh perspective on approaches to treatment for common issues in Autism
- Keep current with new research and information and be able to respond to your learner’s constantly evolving needs
- Raise funds for an important Autism-related cause. Holding a workshop can be a great fundraising initiative.
- Spread knowledge and awareness about the importance and effectiveness of evidence-based treatment methodologies for individuals who have Autism
- Create an opportunity for like-minded people in your region to network
- Educate a larger group of people time- and cost-effectively.
What you get with our workshops
Questions? Ready to book a workshop?
Contact us by
email or call us at 877-221-6099.